Issues Management, Crisis Communications Advice and Support During COVID-19.
Coast Communications was the team that health authorities, not-for-profits and the private sector have been calling to provide advice and support on coronovirus and COVID-19 since before the first case hit us in British Columbia.
What have we been doing as a business to help Bend the Curve:
- We donated $1,000 to a charity to support those in need during this difficult time
- We issued a February 28 blog post on crisis communications and COVID-19
- We moved offsite on March 17 and have been working virtually since then
- We started a COVID-19 Update - What You Need to Know newsletter - sign up here
- Crisis communications planning, advice and support
- Table-top crisis exercises
- Scenario planning
- Corporate reputation risk audits
- Communications strategies
- Media and message training
- Media relations
- Issues management
- Internal communications
- Employee newsletters
- Stakeholder updates
- Proactive communications about new services or products
- Thought leadership including op-eds
Our team have extensive training in the Incident Command System and Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) experience. Call us - we can help - 604.767.0207 – we are available 24/7.