Issues Management, Crisis Communications Advice and Support During COVID-19.
Coast Communications was the team that health authorities, not-for-profits and the private sector have been calling to provide advice and support on coronovirus and COVID-19 since before the first case hit us in British Columbia.
Here are our COVID-19 resources we have been issuing to inform our community on current issues and events related to the pandemic:
- We started a COVID-19 Update - What You Need to Know newsletter - sign up here
- We issued a special edition of our COVID-19 update related to cybersecurity crises in the wake of COVID-19:
- COVID-19: Crisis Comms, Privacy Breach and Cyber Attack Planning: the N95 Mask for Your Corporate Reputation
- COVID-19: Business Continuity Planning in a Pandemic: Advice form a Privacy Expert
- COVID-19: Jumping onto Zoom: A Text Dialogue Between Cyber Security and Privacy Experts
- We issued a COVID-19 Best Practices blog series on crisis communications, stakeholder engagement and innovation during the pandemic
- Crisis communications planning, advice and support
- Table-top crisis exercises
- Scenario planning
- Corporate reputation risk audits
- Communications strategies
- Media and message training
- Media relations
- Issues management
- Internal communications
- Employee newsletters
- Stakeholder updates
- Proactive communications about new services or products
- Thought leadership including op-eds
Our team have extensive training in the Incident Command System and Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) experience. Call us - we can help - 604.767.0207 – we are available 24/7.