Strategic Planning and Support.
Communications planning starts with something simple. What is are your business and organizational goals? We learn about your needs then develop a communications plan that addresses them. Is it complicated? Not at all! A strategy should be simple, clear and measurable.
What's next? Making that plan come alive with actions. We develop a fully-costed work plan that lets us work together to prioritize and plan. And if you need help implementing some of those tactics - be they media relations, writing, events, stakeholder engagement, website - we can help.
- Major infrastructure projects: PartnershipsBC, Province of BC, FortisBC, Global Container Terminals
- Industry organizations: BC First Nations LNG Alliance, Clean Energy BC, BC LNG Alliance, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Private companies: Pacific Northern Gas, Global Container Terminals, Best Buy, FortisBC, Innergex, Canship
- Governments and government agencies: City of Vancouver, City of Fernie, Province of BC (Ministries of Transportation and Infrastructure, International Trade, Advanced Education), Tsawwassen First Nation, UBC Faculty of Medicine, Tsawwassen First Nation, City of Surrey, TransLink
- Non-Profits: Zili Health, Canadian Cancer Society
we can help you:Develop Strategic Plans
- Strategic plans – customized to your business goals and within your budget
- Risk matrix, situational analysis or SWOT analysis – based on customized research, insights and experience
- Communication work plans – identify specific activities and tactics in understandable terms that can be implemented effectively
- Engagement plans – identify the stakeholders and plan your engagement with them
- Measurement – we can help you develop easy benchmarking and measurement to ensure you are on track through key performance indicator (KPI) workshops or as part of a strategic plan
We can take a brief and develop a plan, or facilitate a workshop to build capacity and work collaboratively with your team. Whatever the planning needs, we can help you.
Implement Your Plan with Our Support
You may have done your planning yourself and you need a bit of help, or we've done the plan with you and now you need help with the actions that will get you success. Call us. We can help you with:
- Stakeholder relations - identify and map out your key stakeholders and begin engaging with them in a meaningful way that meets your goals
- Consultation - activate a consultation program, starting in pre-consultation phase before you file any permit or certificate application
- Community relations - plan an office, develop outreach tools such as Newsletters, or host information sessions
- Profile raising - do you need to get the word out about your organization or program? We can help with speaker tours, thought leadership, and general profile raising
- Trade shows and conference planning - create opportunities for direct engagement though impactful and meaningful programs
- Reception planning - a reception is a great way to connect with your stakeholders and audiences
- Government engagement - develop your presentation deck and organize opportunities to meet with government