In the "new normal" we live in now, communicating with employees is communicating about safety as well as the typical topics. But it is changing. #WFH is causing us to rethink the tools and tactics used to create culture, ensure transparency and engagement with teams.
Call us if you need help with:
- Updating your internal communications plan for the "new normal"
- Revamping your internal newsletter
- Planning a virtual employee town-hall
- Developing CEO messages or videos
- Working with HR or health and safety to translate the new safety measures into collateral like posters or infographics
For information on return to work guidelines for Phases 2 and 3 of the COVID-19 Pandemic, visit WorksafeBC.